Brain Test 2 Answers (All Levels) – Brain Test 2: Tricky Stories is a top-ranked tricky riddle game, developed by Unico Studio. You can download this unique puzzle game on Google Play Store or Apps Store.
With over 50 million downloads, Brain Test: Tricky Puzzles has redefined the puzzle game. Get even more of the same fun tests and engaging riddles with Brain Test 2: Tricky Stories now!
Brain Test 2 is an addictive brain teaser puzzle game. Challenge your mind with various puzzle tests. Get ready, because this game breaks common sense and tests your brain with unconventional solutions. Enjoy this fun free IQ game alone or with friends while trying to pass levels together.
Puzzles feature colorful story characters in this new tricky puzzle game. It’s an easy game to play but hard to master because of the tricky puzzle system with varying levels of difficulty.
There are dozens of story-based puzzles, IQ riddles, and quizzes. Stops an evil scheme with Agent Smith, escapes from the prison with Andy, or establishes a healthy lifestyle with Cindy.
If you’re a fan of word games or riddle games, Brain Test 2: Tricky Stories is for you! See if this game is an easy one!
Below are Brain Test 2 Answers for all levels and stories.
- Fitness With Cindy
- Prison Escape
- Agent Smith
- The McBrain Family
- Monster Hunter Joe
- Smith and Joe – Part 1
- Tom’s Adventure
- Emily’s Farm
- Bad Luck Betty
- Smith and Joe – Part 2
- Captain Mary
- Crazy High School
- Eddie’s Revenge
- Prom Dates
- Smith and Joe vs. Professor Bigbrain
- Smith and Joe vs. Professor Big Brain Level 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 Answers
- Smith and Joe vs. Professor Big Brain Level 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 Answers
- Smith and Joe vs. Professor Big Brain Level 11, 12, 13, 14, 15 Answers
- Smith and Joe vs. Professor Big Brain Level 16, 17, 18, 19, 20 Answers
- Smith and Joe vs. Professor Big Brain Level 21, 22, 23, 24, 25 Answers
- Smith and Joe vs. Professor Big Brain Level 26, 27, 28, 29, 30 Answers
If you enjoyed the first Brain Test then we think you will enjoy the second one. The idea of having multiple stories is something of brilliance from Unico Studio. Have fun!